Profile

clarissa-sHiyUn
15 going on 16!
nAnhUahiGh
child of GOD!:D
keeper of LAOII's heart!:D

Bold Italic Strike Underline

Contacts

msn: angelwings_1618@hotmail.com
friendster: sweetlassie106@hotmail.com
Blogskins A/C

Comments


Get your CBox Here! (:

Connections




Friday, August 26, 2005
9:10 PM

lalalalalaz.... recently I've been feeling very silly and happy cos I HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR THE COUNCILLORS THINGY!!! haha... i'm so happy manz... tmr is our first project... decorating the school hall for the teachers day auditi0ns... hahaz... cun wait... wee..

the only thing i dun look forward to is the group interview on monday... 4 ppl in one gp and I'M WITH HIM LOR!! wah lao... then we gotta act out a scenario on that day... so wad lor... haiz...

we got back almost all our papers ler... i not so happy with my results this common test... el got 19/30, maths got 42/50, chinese got 72/110, bio got 21.5/25, chem got 19/25, lit got 14/20geog got 13/20, history got 12/20.... HAIZ!!!! i deproved ALOT manz... HAIZ.....end of year muz work harder... yearhz..

tmr going spook show... i still haven't found my black tee yet..
haiz again..